This video contains some paid for content on behalf of Elizabeth Arden Prevage clearly marked at AD, however I only feature products that I have tried and tested and that I think are worth buying.
Do you use an antioxidant serum every day? I do and think it’s an essential daily step to protect your skin from pollution, from sunlight (it can never replace your SPF), and from the irritating particles that land on your skin every day and cause contact irritation and that can lead to ‘inflammageing’, (a terrible play on words I know).
Here I look at why antioxidants are important and list four different types all at different budgets. and each one has a different antioxidant molecule.
* Elizabeth Arden Prevage Antiageing + Intensive Repair Daily Serum – https://bit.ly/2wZP4fF
Prevage Anti- Aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum is part of the Prevage range from Elizabeth Arden which starts at £55.
* Garden Of Wisdom 23% Vitamin C and Ferulic from Victoria Health – https://www.victoriahealth.com/product/Vitamin-C-Serum-23-Ferulic-Acid/12899/brand/Garden-of-Wisdom/1110
* Indeed Q10 Booster – http://tidd.ly/d4261868
* Skinceuticals Resveratrol BE Serum -https://www.skinceuticals.co.uk/resveratrol-be
* Twitter * https://twitter.com/nadinebaggott
* Instagram * https://www.instagram.com/nadinebaggott/
* Facebook * https://www.facebook.com/NadineBaggot…
AND don’t forget I try to answer every question personally.
* Please note that this contains an affiliate link to Boots for Indeed – this means that I receive a small percentage of the revenue made from purchasing products through that link, it does not affect the price of the product to you, it simply means I can continue making these videos